Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Boys I Wish Were Men.





So this is Ex.


Ex and I dated for over a year.


We broke up. But we still aren't over.


I was always the single girl. I wasn't sure if I believed in true love and marriage. But there was something about him. We were finally introduced and we hit it off immediately. He gave me faith that I never thought I could have. He was kind of lost in life. He was smoking pot and drinking alot. He was going into the navy, because it is what his brother did, and he wasn't sure what to do, or if he could even do anythign else. He almost died the night I met him in a car accident involved with alcohol. I showed him the life he could have and he told me I was his angel. My heart was so warm with him. I fit with him in such an unimaginable way. Our connection was beautiful. Things went down hill. I have been giving him chances and I want our love to last, but I can't put myself in the place I was in before. He hurt me very badly. Broke my spirit and my heart. I did everything for him. Gave him every part of me. I dont know if we can ever get back to the good place. I will always love him though.


This is Navy Boy.

I met navy boy through his brother. We immediately got along great together. We hung out and enjoyed ourselves so much and formed such a connection together. He is the nicest person I have ever met. He is one of those people that just radiates beams of sunshine onto you when he is around. I only got to spend a short amount of time with him because he went into the navy shortly after we met. We never made it awkward or admitted our feelings really, but we both knew. I know he had to have known. But we have continued to communicate via phone, text, internet. I fell hard for him before I met my Ex. I always still felt something for him, but I just hid him away. He is the one person I am scared to come around. I am scared that if I were in a relationship, or if I got back with my Ex that I would completely drop it all for him. It's been almost two years. I wish I could just tell him everything...

These are the two boys I wish were men...

No comments:

Post a Comment