Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HONESTY...

has become policy.

I have been really honest to everyone that has been frustrating me lately.
I just don't really care anymore.

I am closing alot at work.

Last night i got to cook a couple of steaks on the grill!

There is a new guy that works in the kitchen that transfered from austin.
He is really nice.

I really like the people at work now.
I hate my old home store now except for some of the managers.

I wish I made more time for things like...
reading
writing
drawing
cleaning-haha!
photography.

My friends and I went to target and stuck our memory card in a badass canon camera and took pictures. they turned out amazing!

I want one so bad.

I would also like to add on to my tattoo.

hmm i need to do some saving of the money.

LET THE SAVING BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment