Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a New Year! Hello, 2010!

"I wonder if I wrote a book about my life, if anyone would want to read it?"

One of my very best friends said that the other night, and it made me start thinking. I recently watched "Julie & Julia" and I thought about how she made a blog, and I decided to start a blog of my very own. I will display my thoughts and my stories. Who knows what will happen? I might start getting some viewers... and I might not! Haha, oh well!

So let's do a quick re-cap of the year 2009.
  • Finished off my senior year of high school.
  • & I spent it with the love of my life & my friends.
  • Moved to another city with my twin sister.
  • and the boyfriend moved at the same time right by us.
  • Transfered over to the same restaurant, but in another city.
  • Started my first year of college.
  • Struggled with work & school & money & my relationship.
  • Boyfriend moved back home.
  • Work got good.
  • Had the time of my life with my best friends.
  • Relationship ended.(Still talking on and off with him.)
  • Went to the Gynocologist several times.
  • Found out I have high grade abnormalities that could result in cervical cancer. :( Scary.
  • Did so horrible in school that I am not even going to tell you.
  • Went through more stuff with boy :(
  • Had one of the best Christmas' with my family.

I rang in the new years pretty well, and I have high ambitions and will start fresh with this brand new year.

2010 New Year Resolutions:

  • To completely stop drinking Coca-Cola. I'm totally addicted. This will be hard.
  • Eat healthier & stop going out to eat or get fast food so much... haha.
  • Do so good in school that I will never be worried about it again.
  • Start having good time management.
  • STUDY, STUDY, STUDY.
  • Resolve my relationship issues.
  • Make more art.
  • Sing in front of a crowd somewhere.
  • Keep busting my butt at work, and show them the badass, but very good & friendly co-worker that got employee of the year at her home store.
  • Make my apartment more "home-E"

So Just to get you up to date on everything thats been going on....

My ex-boyfriend has been trying to get back with me. We broke up, but you know it never really just ends like that when you have been dating for a year and a half. But now he is really trying to patch things up. But one night he made out with another girl cause he got drunk. It hurt me sooooo bad. Real bad. And I was at work closing when I found out. That sucked even worse. So I got over it. I decided to forgive & forget because it is Christmas and I didn't want to stress out about stupid stuff. We are still working on getting back together.

I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS! I COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER ONES!

We like to go to walmart and whataburger really late and act like fools. It's hilarious, and you would love to be friends with us. PROMISE :D

I will update soon. Let's see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment